About the job
Our Procurement Manager is a highly motivated professional that drive the realization of top performing semiconductor suppliers and high quality materials and services. The position is located in our headquarter in Trondheim, Norway, organized within our Operations department, and reports to the Strategic Procurement Manager. In this role you are a functional leader with responsibility for procurement and management of key materials, services and suppliers, and you will also contribute to our company growth by developing efficient and KPI-driven procurement process and supply management. You will work closely with team members in Operations and across the company for planning and following up procurement, forecasting, and supply management, and developing the material- and supplier base.
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated team players with excellent communication skills and enjoy working with varying tasks and priorities. The position requires knowledge and experience of procurement and operational aspects of this. Experience in semiconductor business is not required but preferred, and general experience from industrial business with international supply chains is advantageous.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Price- and supply negotiations and procurement of materials with international suppliers
- Supplier performance-, risk- and supply management, monthly KPI management
- Supplier relationship and management lead time, bottlenecks, order quantities, cost, performance roadmaps and other vital factors
- Sales and inventory planning support
- Cost breakdowns and support to supply chain development
- Procurement best practice development and deployment into operational processes
- Implementation support and expert role of ERP and other relevant systems
- Self- and team-initiated improvement ideas
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- At least 5 years of experience from industry business, preferable semiconductor industry
- Proven negotiation skills and experience with industrial procurement and supplier partnership within electronics, semiconductor or other relevant industry
- Technical know-how and analytical capability to establish vital supplier know-how
- A strong ownership along with desire to achieve sustained performance and results
- Passion for supplier performance, ERP and operational excellence
- Experience from ERP- and procurement process implementations
- A positive attitude and focus on strengths in teamwork
- Focused and result driven, structured and reliable
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Bachelor or Master’s degree education (Logistics or other relevant degree)
By joining us, you will be part of a highly dedicated and motivated team and become part of one of the most exciting technology start-ups in northern Europe. If you are interested we would like to hear from you!