About the job
As our Product Manager you will be developing and supporting our disruptive nanomaterials technology based semiconductor component business, with UVC LEDs as first product family. Monitoring strategic markets, trends in semiconductor components and applications, competition, and customer needs, product related legislation, customer compliance, and defining product solutions and strategies for market development will be part of your daily work.
You will be our product owner and care-taker for the product implementation, market introduction, maintenance, USPs, value based pricing strategies, product life cycle management and customer needs. As our product manager you will fosters relationships with key customers and key distributor accounts to support Marketing and Sales, and you own the coordinator role of the cross-functional Product Advisory Board, with the internal functions Innovations, Operations, Marketing and Sales.
We are looking for you who is a passionate and experienced semiconductor market expert, with in-depth knowledge of optoelectronic and electronic semiconductor components technologies, key product characteristics and customer requirements.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Analyze and monitor strategic growth markets and customer needs in semiconductor components, with first focus on UVC LEDs, define differentiating and highly profitable product solutions that facilitate market leadership for our customers and us.
- Lead new product commercialization projects in coordination and in partnering with the Innovation, Operations, and Sales & Marketing team.
- Ensure complete and timely product stewardship by directing the Product Development Teams.
- Own the product life cycle management and manage the cross-functional Product Development Process and programs, according to the companies KPIs and strategy.
- Implement and own our Management of Change Protocol by working closely with product engineering and qualification team. Develop qualification strategies for key customer expectations and execute them together product engineering. Work closely with our customer base, sales account management and customer service to manage product change notifications (PCNs) and customer qualifications. Identify, monitor and improve appropriate key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Coordinate responses to customer inquiries for technical information for new and existing products collaborating with customer service.
- Analyze sources of variations for new products to understand the impact of raw materials, production systems, or quality control test methods on product quality control trends, in support of the manufacturing engineering and quality control teams.
- Support process technology initiatives to improve product filtration or reduce production variability, in support of the product / manufacturing engineering teams.
- Identify continuous opportunity projects internally through engagement with production and innovation to improve the performance and quality of products.
- Education: BS or higher in Electronics, Microelectronics, Nanotechnology, Material Science, Chemistry, Physics or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience with product management in the semiconductor components business.
- Versed in dealing directly with customers, with consideration to the control of sensitive intellectual property (IP). Comfortable working under minimal supervision to achieve goals in a rapidly evolving environment. Proven self-starter with ability to mange complex tasks and prioritize key objectives. Track record of problem solving and breaking through technical or organizational barriers for goal achievement.
- Proficient working knowledge of statistical analyses and ability to understand and interpret data. Experienced user of MS 365 and other software tools to generate concise documents and customer presentations.
- Must have demonstrated excellent communication skills, teamwork and intercultural competence.
- Excellent demonstrated business communication skills in English, both written and oral; additional languages appreciated. English is our office language
- Attentive listener, team player, eager to learn, analytic, proactive, solution oriented
- Positive, extroverted, customer centric, service minded, honest
What we are offering:
- A young, fast-growing, dynamic and globally acting company backed by an experienced management
- Exciting, responsible tasks and the opportunity to shape our product portfolio, road map and strategy at an early stage
- Highly motivated team and long-term perspective
- An intercultural working environment with flat hierarchies
- Team-performance oriented culture
In CrayoNano you will become a part of a team who is highly dedicated and deeply devoted to leverage the potential of nano-semiconductor technology enabling new applications in high volume markets. You will be a part of introducing and establishing cutting-edge semiconductor components to application markets that support everybody’s health and well-being. In CrayoNano we have an informal environment in which it is easy to discuss and try out new ideas, and the distance between good results and implementation is short. With your contribution you can shape our customer-oriented culture and facilitate our rapid development towards a global player for nanotechnology-based semiconductor devices, that will make a difference.