Do you have the ability to create innovative and engaging visual content? We’d love to have you!
CrayoNano is a next generation semiconductor company applying nanomaterials technology and marketing products for use in water, air, and surface disinfection applications. As a summer intern at CrayoNano you will get an idea about work life in a Start-up organization that’s on its move towards industrialization.
Within our Marketing department we are offering a summer internship 2022 with a defined project scope. Marketing is part of Revenue Operations and forms together with Sales and Customer Operations.
The position is located in Trondheim, Norway.
A day as a Marketing Intern Design
- Create, edit marketing images, and visual presentations according to company's brand guidelines, for example, graphical elements for newsletters, social media ,and website applications etc.
- Research the latest design trends and styles in UV-C LED or semiconductor industry
Join us if you
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator or Figma
- Interest in cutting-edge digital tactics and strategies
- Have strong communication and time management skills.
- Comfort in a startup environment
- The duration of the internship would be mid June until mid August 2022 and consists of up to 30 working hours per week.
- This internship fits for students within graphic design studies and is suitable for students from year 3.
What we are offering:
- A young, fast-growing, globally acting company backed by an experienced management
- Exciting and responsible tasks
- Highly motivated team
- An intercultural working environment with flat hierarchies
- Team-performance oriented culture
In CrayoNano you will become a part of a team who is highly dedicated and deeply devoted to leverage the potential of nano-semiconductor technology enabling new applications in high volume markets. You will be a part of introducing and establishing cutting-edge semiconductor components to application markets that support everybody’s health and well-being. In CrayoNano we have an informal environment in which it is easy to discuss and try out new ideas, and the distance between good results and implementation is short. With your contribution you can shape our customer-oriented culture and facilitate our rapid development towards a global player for nanotechnology-based semiconductor devices, that will make a difference.