In this role you will be reporting to the Chief Product Officer within the Product Engineering department. Your place of work is at our headquarter in Trondheim with extended travels to Taiwan.
Your main responsibility is the product- and manufacturing engineering for UVC LED products with a strong ownership along with desire to build engineering processes and deliver results in complex projects.
In this position you will take care of the NPI project management and have a key function across different departments. As our Engineering Manager, you will work on the product development and introduction taking basis from the company’s technology platform.
- NPI engineering tasks and project management for UVC LED products
- Primary engineering liaison with contract manufacturers
- Develop and oversee implementation of wafer- and chip production
- Develop and oversee engineering of product-, production- and approval testing and performance
- UVC LED product architect engineering
- Design- and improvement projects of product- and production performance
- Master’s or Phd degree education (Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar)
- At least 8 years of experience from industry business
- Proven engineering skills and experience with product- and manufacturing development of LED products, preferably within UVC range
- Systems- and architecture engineering of optoelectronics and similar products
- Experience from NPI programs involving developing and overseeing manufacturing system deployment with contract manufacturers
- Project- and team management experience, and ability to work within cross-functional teams and manage key stakeholders
- A positive attitude and focus on strengths in teamwork and solution orientation
- High proficiency in spoken and written English, additional languages an advantage
- A young, fast-growing, dynamic and globally acting company backed by an experienced management team
- A high level of responsibility and ownership of your role and the opportunity to shape our company at an early stage
- A highly motivated team and a long-term perspective in a growing business/market
- An intercultural, agile work environment with flat hierarchies
- A team-performance oriented culture
In CrayoNano you will become a part of a team who is highly dedicated and deeply devoted to leverage the potential of nano-semiconductor technology enabling new applications in high volume markets. You will be a part of introducing and establishing cutting-edge semiconductor components to application markets that support everybody’s health and well-being.
In CrayoNano we have an informal environment in which it is easy to discuss and try out new ideas, and the distance between good results and implementation is short. With your contribution you can shape our customer-oriented culture and facilitate our rapid development towards a global player for nanotechnology-based semiconductor devices, that will make a difference.