As Sales Manager at CrayoNano you will be responsible for driving sales growth and market share in the APAC region. The position is based in our CrayoNano branch office in Hsinchu, Taiwan and reports to the Director Sales.
You’ll be part of our CrayoNano Taiwan team developing and driving the business in the APAC region. This also involves global sales responsibility and supporting in the initial product to market phase.
We are looking for an enthusiastic expert with knowledge of the semiconductor component business who can leverage CrayoNano’s strengths to build strategic relationships with OEMs, system integrators, and distributors, and continuous growth of our brand. Sales, negotiation, and business development should be in your DNA.
- Developing, driving, and managing sales in the APAC region covering global accounts
- Identifying and acquiring new customers, developing, maintaining, and improving long-term partnership with customers with the target to establish CrayoNano as a preferred UV-C LED manufacturer in the region
- Effectively managing and driving the sales cycle from prospection through to successful closure
- Expanding revenue footprint with existing customers and penetrating new target customers in the region
- Effectively managing resources to close sales opportunities
- Providing customer demand forecasts and negotiate annual contracts
- Recommending and implementing sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses
- Analyzing the UV-C LED market, competition, technology, and developments, to find new business opportunities, understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements
- Developing and delivering product demonstrations, technical sales and product trainings for distributors
- Planning and supporting all trade shows/exhibitions activities with Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree (Economics, Science, Business Management, Electronics).
- Over 5 years' experience working in international sales, or marketing in an international semiconductor company environment
- Very good understanding and existing network in electronics component business for at least two of our key markets: specialty lighting, LED, health, electronics, water treatment, white goods, automotive
- Both strategic and operational business skills paired with key account management experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, team player, strong market and customer orientation
- Strong problem-solving skills, experienced in managing complexity
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Experience in B2B sales & marketing with global Multinational OEM accounts
- Strong understanding of sales processes and methodologies
- Intercultural exposure and mindset
- Business-fluency in English, additional languages (Mandarin, Japanese, Korean) are a clear asset
- A young, fast-growing, dynamic and globally acting company backed by an experienced management team
- A high level of responsibility and ownership of your role and the opportunity to shape our company at an early stage
- A highly motivated team and a long-term perspective in a growing business/market
- An intercultural, agile work environment with flat hierarchies
- A team-performance oriented culture
In CrayoNano you will become a part of a team who is highly dedicated and deeply devoted to leverage the potential of nano-semiconductor technology enabling new applications in high volume markets. You will be a part of introducing and establishing cutting-edge semiconductor components to application markets that support everybody’s health and well-being. In CrayoNano we have an informal environment in which it is easy to discuss and try out new ideas, and the distance between good results and implementation is short. With your contribution you can shape our customer-oriented culture and facilitate our rapid development towards a global player for nanotechnology-based semiconductor devices, that will make a difference.