Working as a Sales Manager at CrayoNano is dynamic and it means being creative and adaptive while working in a fast-paced company. Reporting to the ‘Sales Director’, this role you ‘ll be responsible for driving sales growth and market share in the EMEA region.
You’ll be part of the CrayoNano Norway team, and you’ll develop and drive the business in the EMEA region which also involves global sales responsibility and support in the initial phase so sales, negotiation, and business development must be in your DNA. The position is located at CrayoNano headquarters in Trondheim, Norway and international travelling is required.
- Responsible for developing, driving, and managing sales in the EMEA region covering global accounts
- Identifying and acquiring new customers and develop, maintain, and improve long-term partnership with customers with target to establish CrayoNano as a preferred UV-C LED manufacturer in the region
- Effectively managing and driving the sales cycle from prospection through to successful closure
- Expand revenue footprint with existing customers and penetrate new target customers in the region
- Meeting and exceeding revenue growth targets in the region
- Accurately forecasting and achieving sales targets profitably grow revenues and margins across all opportunities
- Effectively managing resources to close sales opportunities
- Provide customer demand forecasts and negotiate annual contracts
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses
- Sales forecast and pipeline management and reporting progress to Sales Director
- Lead on commercial negotiations, ensuring we profitably grow revenues and margins across all opportunities
- Analyze the UV-C LED market, competition, technology, and developments, in order to find new business opportunities within the business strategy
- Provide market feedback on product base and competition information
- Understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars
- Technical sales and product trainings of the technical distributors
- Planning and support all trade shows/exhibitions activities with Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree (Economics, Science, Business Management, Electronics).
- Over 5 years' experience working in international sales, or marketing in an international semiconductor company environment.
- Very good understanding and existing network in electronics component business for at least two of our key markets: specialty lighting, LED, health, electronics, water treatment, white goods, automotive.
- Both strategic and operational sales and business skills with Key Account Management experience.
- Proficient communication skills in oral and written English. Additional languages are a plus.
- Entrepreneurial, team player, market, and customer centricity
- Strong problem-solving skills, experienced to manage complexity
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Experience in B2B sales & marketing with global Multinational OEM accounts
- Strong understanding of sales processes and methodologies
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- International and multicultural exposure
- Analytic, resourceful, solution oriented
- Responsible, self-motivated, determined, pleasant personality, positive, and outgoing
- Passion for being out in the market, handling technology and distinct customer orientation
- Willing to work with international teams and travel
- A young, fast-growing, dynamic and globally acting company backed by an experienced management team
- A high level of responsibility and ownership of your role and the opportunity to shape our company at an early stage
- A highly motivated team and a long-term perspective in a growing business/market
- An intercultural, agile work environment with flat hierarchies
- A team-performance oriented culture
In CrayoNano you will become a part of a team who is highly dedicated and deeply devoted to leverage the potential of nano-semiconductor technology enabling new applications in high volume markets. You will be a part of introducing and establishing cutting-edge semiconductor components to application markets that support everybody’s health and well-being. In CrayoNano we have an informal environment in which it is easy to discuss and try out new ideas, and the distance between good results and implementation is short. With your contribution you can shape our customer-oriented culture and facilitate our rapid development towards a global player for nanotechnology-based semiconductor devices, that will make a difference.