As our Epitaxy Technician you are a part of the R&D Team and will report to the Epitaxy & Characterization Team lead. You will be responsible for operating production equipment and proper handling of our semiconductor wafers.
You’ll be part of our CrayoNano Trondheim Team, securing the operational excellence and quality of our laboratory facilities.
We are looking for an enthusiastic teamplayer that will help us develop our R&D and production MOCVD growth and characterization protocols and perform sound data gathering and processing.
- Operating production equipment and handling of semiconductor wafers
- Properly load and unload wafers per procedures
- Start recipes and run tool
- Perform shift checks of equipment
- Understand and properly execute Glovebox operations
- Perform characterizations per procedure on sensitive characterization tools
- Complete Preventative Maintenance tasks
- A high standard for quality and a safe work environment is maintained
- Follow instructions and procedures closely while offering suggestions for continuous improvement
- Responsible for maintaining housekeeping standards for own work area and community areas
- Attend all required training
- Correctly enter numerical data
- Accurate recording of time worked by project and/or job number
- Maintains a good record concerning absenteeism and tardiness
- Ability to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift
- BS or vocational training in related discipline
- Semiconductor industry experience preferred
- Experience working in production environment
- Experience working with sensitive equipment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results independently or working with others
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures closely while offering suggestions for continuous improvement
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both orally and written
- Work with a high standard of ethics, professionalism, and competency
- Adapt readily to changes in work caused by new requirements and/or situations
- Maintains a positive attitude and is cooperative in working with others
- Ability to excel in a cross-organizational, cross cultural, global team environment
- A young, fast-growing, dynamic and globally acting company backed by an experienced management team
- A high level of responsibility and ownership of your role and the opportunity to shape our company at an early stage
- A highly motivated team and a long-term perspective in a growing business/market
- An intercultural, agile work environment with flat hierarchies
- A team-performance oriented culture
In CrayoNano you will become a part of a team who is highly dedicated and deeply devoted to leverage the potential of nano-semiconductor technology enabling new applications in high volume markets. You will be a part of introducing and establishing cutting-edge semiconductor components to application markets that support everybody’s health and well-being.
In CrayoNano we have an informal environment in which it is easy to discuss and try out new ideas, and the distance between good results and implementation is short. With your contribution you can shape our customer-oriented culture and facilitate our rapid development towards a global player for nanotechnology-based semiconductor devices, that will make a difference.