Our Operation Engineer realize daily plans ensuring our operation system run with high performance, supporting our development, production, and customer deliveries. With a passion for digital factory and semiconductor processes, our Operation Engineer drives improvements and projects to continuously evolve our fab operating system.
The position can be located in either our HQ in Trondheim or our office in Taiwan and reports to our VP of Global Manufacturing.
The Operation Engineer will set daily equipment maintenance, supervision, and operation of ERP- and MES software, support technical operation of our business system, write technical documentation, support cleanroom and warehouse operating performance, and perform training of users. The job involves coordination between fab operations in Trondheim and Taiwan, involving equipment- and software plans, procedures, projects, sharing best practices and monitoring and reporting of KPI’s.
- Maintain and configure ERP- and MES system, and later set the training materials for system implementation
- Support product development with production process design and releasing products to the operating system, including ERP registration, MES release, equipment plans and documentation
- Leading implementations and improvement as a Project Manager
- Participate and lead any operational department project per need.
- Establish and maintain KPI-system for users to report daily performance, and ensure integrations between systems, equipment and procedures
- Develop plans and perform projects to integrate our business system with key suppliers and partners, including ERP, MES and equipment and CAPEX planning.
- Respond promptly and appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
B.S. in physical sciences or engineering with 3+ years of relevant professional experience requiredIT skills of utilizing ERP, MES and equipment interfaces (such as SCADA, etc.)Experience of development and maintenance of production systems involving ERP, MES and logistics is requiredExperience from operation of cleanroom and semiconductor fab operating systems is preferableExcellent communication skills, the interpersonal ability to liaise effectively with staff, contractors and industrialists at all levels is requiredExperience with utilizing methods of process improvements and sustain operation performance, such as lean, six-sigma, FMEA, or similar, is requiredM.S in related fields preferredLED semiconductor industry experience is preferred
- A young, fast-growing, dynamic and globally acting company backed by an experienced management team
- A high level of responsibility and ownership of your role and the opportunity to shape our company at an early stage
- A highly motivated team and a long-term perspective in a growing business/market
- An intercultural, agile work environment with flat hierarchies
- A team-performance oriented culture
In CrayoNano you will become a part of a team who is highly dedicated and deeply devoted to leverage the potential of nano-semiconductor technology enabling new applications in high volume markets. You will be a part of introducing and establishing cutting-edge semiconductor components to application markets that support everybody’s health and well-being.
In CrayoNano we have an informal environment in which it is easy to discuss and try out new ideas, and the distance between good results and implementation is short. With your contribution you can shape our customer-oriented culture and facilitate our rapid development towards a global player for nanotechnology-based semiconductor devices, that will make a difference.