As our Controller, you will be a key part of the finance function and be responsible for developing and maintaining efficient accounting and reporting procedures. The position is independent and will have a good variety of work tasks, and it will develop in line with your own and the company’s growth. We are looking for a positive person with a service-oriented mindset to further develop and efficient finance function in a growing organization.
In this role you will be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and maintaining accounting procedures and reports to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting, internal and external
- Contribute to the budgeting process to ensure an efficient process, support department managers and project managers in budget formulation
- Work with department managers and project managers to secure accurate and efficient cost control
- Handling of tax, VAT and transfer pricing issues
- Quality assurance of financial reporting, including estimates, accruals and provisions
- Assist in the work with liquidity management, balance sheet follow-up and analysis
- Continuous improvement of routines, processes, and internal control procedures
- Support in the preparation of reports to the management team, board of directors and investors
- Ad hoc projects
It is advantageous if you possess
- Preferably relevant higher education with a Master of Science. A bachelor’s degree combined with equivalent experience can compensate for a master’s degree
- 4 years or more of relevant experience, preferably auditing, accounting or controlling
- General strong accounting knowledge and experience with IFRS
- Knowledge of or experience with ERP systems
You describe yourself as
- Interested in digitization / automation and with strong IT- and system knowledge
- Open and with a service-oriented mindset
- With excellent communication skills and intercultural competence. Our corporate language is English
- Effective, a smart team player with a solution oriented “can-do” approach
- A young, fast-growing, dynamic and globally acting company backed by an experienced management team
- A high level of responsibility and ownership of your role and the opportunity to shape our company at an early stage
- A highly motivated team and a long-term perspective in a growing business / market
- Intercultural, agile work environment with flat hierarchies
- A team-performance oriented culture
CrayoNano is growing fast. In CrayoNano you will become a part of a team who is highly dedicated and deeply devoted to leverage the potential of nano-semiconductor technology enabling new applications in high volume markets. You will be a part of introducing and establishing cutting-edge semiconductor components to application markets that support everybody’s health and well-being.
In CrayoNano we have an informal environment in which it is easy to discuss and try out new ideas, and the distance between good results and implementation is short. With your contribution you can shape our customer-oriented culture and facilitate our rapid development towards a global player for nanotechnology-based semiconductor devices, that will make a difference.
If this looks interesting or you have any further questions, please contact our recruitment advisor from Jefferson Wells: Frida Ler Johnson at +47 995 92 275 or CFO Jens Kielland at +47 958 15 581