We are looking for a Material Planner and Purchaser
The position is located in our headquarter in Trondheim, Norway and reports to Strategic Procurement Manager. Our Material Planner and Purchaser has a highly motivated personality who drives purchasing and material planning activities internally and externally with international counter parties.
In this role you communicate with demand departments and coordinate with international suppliers to secure CrayoNano materials supply. We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated team players with excellent communication skills, systematic and analytic by nature, and who thrive when working with varying tasks and priorities.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Generate and release purchase orders to supplier based on demand and stock to ensure smooth production without missing parts.
- Monitor and track purchase order status to ensure on time delivery from supplier.
- Control inventory level to ensure no dead stock and slow moving stock.
- First point of contact during logistic/quality escalations, coordinate the communication with Logistics and quality functions for series material ordering.
- Handling of suppliers in financial distress, e.g., deviation invoices, supplier information change, etc.
- Responsible for the parts availability and the related production equipment (e.g., tools, fixtures at supplier) and commercially for tools used in internal production.
- Maintain the master data of product and planning for MRP to current status; use ERP or manual template to convert the demand from MPS or Project Delivery Schedule into the plan of supply as purchase requisition.
- Work with engineer to manage the engineering change impact to MRP rescheduling and inventory.
- Weekly review the inventory consumption and PO delivery status to observe the abnormal consumption and trigger the rescheduling of open PO or requisition of new ordering.
- Co-work with Procurement managers to manage the purchase rolling forecast to critical supplier so as to shorten the PO lead time and optimize the inventory holding in lower cost.
- New supplier and new item registration in ERP system.
- Supplier capacity management.
- Bachelor degree in engineering, planning, logistics or similar
- 5+ years working experience as buyer or material planner is preferred
- Knowledge of project planning and MRP
- SAP or ERP experience
- Good command of office software, such as Excel, Word, PPT
- Fluent Oral & written in English
- A young, fast-growing, dynamic and globally acting company backed by an experienced management team
- A high level of responsibility and ownership of your role and the opportunity to shape our company at an early stage
- A highly motivated team and a long-term perspective in a growing business/market
- An intercultural, agile work environment with flat hierarchies
- A team-performance oriented culture
In CrayoNano you will become a part of a team who is highly dedicated and deeply devoted to leverage the potential of nano-semiconductor technology enabling new applications in high volume markets. You will be a part of introducing and establishing cutting-edge semiconductor components to application markets that support everybody’s health and well-being.
In CrayoNano we have an informal environment in which it is easy to discuss and try out new ideas, and the distance between good results and implementation is short. With your contribution you can shape our customer-oriented culture and facilitate our rapid development towards a global player for nanotechnology-based semiconductor devices, that will make a difference.