As our Strategic Marketing Manager, you will be creating, executing and analyzing market strategies to increase our company’s market share and brand consistency. In this role you will be working in our Branch in Hsinchu, Taiwan, and be reporting to our Head of Marketing in Trondheim, Norway. We are looking for a passionate and experienced marketing professional within the semiconductor, optoelectronics, LED and/or specialty lighting industry, with in-depth knowledge of the market to share and communicate our story to the world.
- Responsible for developing a cohesive marketing plan – including designing, launching and evaluation of successful digital marketing campaigns on social media, webinars for target OEMs, system integrators, and customer audiences – that enables profitable business outcomes across different channels and market segments
- Perform market research to collect and analyze market intelligence and sales metrics for the segment and product industry, informing market performance, trends and marketing decision making to support and drive the company strategies and objectives
- A good familiarity with the use of tools and insight studies to understand and identify new opportunities within the marketplace and identify new market trends including macroeconomic trends, size of the market, opportunities & threats, changing dynamics, competition and emerging trends
- Champion and lead initiatives to investigate new opportunities, develop value propositions and business cases, and pitch ideas and proposals to the relevant cross-functional global stakeholders
- Manage marketing campaign budgets and timelines to drive flawless execution of plan – measuring, evaluation and adaptation of campaign performance through data analysis by converting KPIs and findings into specific insights and actions that add value to the business and ROI optimizations.
- Support the overall success of the product line working in collaboration and co-creation with sales, marketing and product management organization
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Marketing, Engineering, or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience with strategic marketing, product marketing, or marketing analytics in the semiconductor components or optoelectronics business
- Proven self-starter with the ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize key objectives and ability to solve problems
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork, and intercultural competence
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision to achieve goals in a rapidly evolving environment
- Proficient working knowledge and familiarity with SEO and Google analytics, along with experience in handling online tools and social media
- Experienced user of Adobe, Sub, NetSuite, Craft CMS, and other software tools to generate concise documents and presentations
- A young, fast-growing, dynamic and globally acting company backed by an experienced management team
- A high level of responsibility and ownership of your role and the opportunity to shape our company at an early stage
- A highly motivated team and a long-term perspective in a growing business/market
- An intercultural, agile work environment with flat hierarchies
- A team-performance oriented culture
In CrayoNano you will become a part of a team who is highly dedicated and deeply devoted to leverage the potential of nano-semiconductor technology enabling new applications in high volume markets. You will be a part of introducing and establishing cutting-edge semiconductor components to application markets that support everybody’s health and well-being. In CrayoNano we have an informal environment in which it is easy to discuss and try out new ideas, and the distance between good results and implementation is short. With your contribution you can shape our customer-oriented culture and facilitate our rapid development towards a global player for nanotechnology-based semiconductor devices, that will make a difference.