In this role you will be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, and you will be taking care of coordinating all office operations and procedures, and championing organizational efficiency.
You are driving the strategic liaison between external consultants and partners in the domain of HR and office administration, at the same time you are the main contact point for internal and external parties.
As our Office Manager you are engaged in organizing internal communication, trainings, internal news flows and announcements, both for our headquarter in Trondheim and our branch in Taiwan.
- driving the development of a strong administrative function within Crayonano
- managing administrative processes and engage in their development
- supporting the execution of HR processes
- supporting on IT administrative tasks including adjusting and maintaining our office tool setup
- ordering and managing of equipment and needed soft- and hardware
- engaging in supporting C- level management and team leads, as well as company reporting such as project reporting, department reports, board documents etc.
- taking care of the organization and coordination of company events
- Bachelor within business administration, HR, finance or similar
- minimum 5 years of experience within HR, Administration, Finance and/or internal it support
- extensive experience with Office 365 and standard Microsoft tools
- experience with recruitment tools and/or HR tools
- knowledge about financial systems and reporting
- excellent organizational and communication skills
- good decision-making skills and problem-solving approaches
- A young, fast-growing, dynamic and globally acting company backed by an experienced management team
- A high level of responsibility and ownership of your role and the opportunity to shape our company at an early stage
- A highly motivated team and a long-term perspective in a growing business/market
- An intercultural, agile work environment with flat hierarchies
- A team-performance oriented culture
In CrayoNano you will become a part of a team who is highly dedicated and deeply devoted to leverage the potential of nano-semiconductor technology enabling new applications in high volume markets. You will be a part of introducing and establishing cutting-edge semiconductor components to application markets that support everybody’s health and well-being. In CrayoNano we have an informal environment in which it is easy to discuss and try out new ideas, and the distance between good results and implementation is short. With your contribution you can shape our customer-oriented culture and facilitate our rapid development towards a global player for nanotechnology-based semiconductor devices, that will make a difference.