The position is located in CrayoNano Taiwan and reports to Strategic Procurement Manager for the time being. Our Logistics and Warehouse Officer has a highly motivated personality who drives the realization of top performance semiconductor component logistics involving customers, contract manufacturers, and logistic partners as well as managing warehouse daily operations and inventory cost.
In this role you take ownership to contribute and implement logistic strategy, managing warehouse operation process and control warehouse total cost in Taiwan. We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated team players with excellent communication skills, systematic and analytic by nature, and who thrive when working with varying tasks and priorities.
- Manage the supply chain’s inventory , shipping, import/export, compliance, costing, and support the forecasting process
- Plan and monitor forecast/ inventory processing and work closely with warehouses to ensure timely customer shipments and performance, and review requirements as we grow
- Support finance team in reporting and cost controls
- Coordinate with suppliers to meet delivery targets/KPI-s
- Discover new trends and innovations in the field of semiconductor logistics
- Own implementation projects, such as ERP , import, export, inventory optimizations, and work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations
- Work with multiple teams, such as sales, IT, manufacturing, for the continuous process improvement
- Warehouse daily operations including incoming and outgoing goods` inspection, handling, shipping related logistic and quality tasks.
- Order fulfilment tasks for picking, re-packaging goods based sales orders from customer operation.
- Organize and lead inventory accounting process and procedures with counter parties
- Initiate and lead warehouse upgrade project in order to match company business growth
- Based on company business growth plan, initiate logistic optimization project with internal counter parties and external logistic service providers and forwarders to achieve logistic excellence for cost- and time-effective purpose and target.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field
- 5 -10 years’ experience from similar role or responsibilities
- Solid warehouse operation experience and logistic handling experience
- In-depth knowledge of b2b and global high-tech industry, preferably semiconductor
- Comprehensive understanding of ERP systems and their logistics modules
- International logistic cases handling know -how
- Having Goods quality handling experience is plus
- Analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities
- Decision making personality
- Strong drive to build logistics processes that efficiently deliver operational results
- Results oriented quick learner and can work on multi-tasks under time management skills
- With plan and detailed thinking mindset, willing to take ownership for logistic and warehouse management responsibilities
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- A young, fast-growing, dynamic and globally acting company backed by an experienced management team
- A high level of responsibility and ownership of your role and the opportunity to shape our company at an early stage
- A highly motivated team and a long-term perspective in a growing business/market
- An intercultural, agile work environment with flat hierarchies
- A team-performance oriented culture
In CrayoNano you will become a part of a team who is highly dedicated and deeply devoted to leverage the potential of nano-semiconductor technology enabling new applications in high volume markets. You will be a part of introducing and establishing cutting-edge semiconductor components to application markets that support everybody’s health and well-being. In CrayoNano we have an informal environment in which it is easy to discuss and try out new ideas, and the distance between good results and implementation is short. With your contribution you can shape our customer-oriented culture and facilitate our rapid development towards a global player for nanotechnology-based semiconductor devices, that will make a difference.