The position will be part of the R&D department, consisting of Process, Epitaxy, Characterization and Simulations. The R&D department has the main responsibility of developing our proprietary technology and new products, but the team is also involved in patent work, publications, and conferences.
In the function of LED Senior Integrator, you will report to the CTO and be responsible for innovative design, execution, and analysis of LED Device Architecture to enable continuous improvement of nanowire-based heterostructures for UVC LEDs.
- Coordinate across different disciplines to optimize AlGaN epitaxial growth, epitaxial material structure and process design
- Develop novel epitaxy structures using MOCVD growth processes targeting UVC device applications
- Improve high efficiency UVC LED nanowire epitaxial growth technology
- Guide UVC LED advanced process research and development, including new equipment, new material evaluation, new process development, technical support solutions
- Host regular technical meetings to drive engineering activities to meet project milestones and convergence on any open issues
- Take responsibility for technical results and deliverables related to the developed design and technical program
- Ensure product feasibility by close collaboration with Product Engineering team
- Stay updated on development within III-N epitaxy and III-N-based deep UV LEDs
- Analyze, interpret, and document results in a comprehensive manner
- Generate proposals and technical reports for technology development status updates to management
- Master’s degree in physics, material science, nanotechnology, semiconductors, or other relevant fields; Ph.D preferred.
- 5 years of relevant R&D experience in group III-V material systems; Experience in epitaxy with high Al-containing AlGaN using MOCVD reactors preferred.
- Experience in developing optoelectronic devices such as LEDs or laser heterostructures.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Highly self-motivated, team player with an innovative problem-solving attitude and a strong sense of ownership.
- Good communication skills. High proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Experience in data sorting and statistical analysis.
- A young, fast-growing, dynamic and globally acting company backed by an experienced management team
- A high level of responsibility and ownership of your role and the opportunity to shape our company at an early stage
- A highly motivated team and a long-term perspective in a growing business/market
- An intercultural, agile work environment with flat hierarchies
- A team-performance oriented culture
In CrayoNano you will become a part of a team who is highly dedicated and deeply devoted to leverage the potential of nano-semiconductor technology enabling new applications in high volume markets. You will be a part of introducing and establishing cutting-edge semiconductor components to application markets that support everybody’s health and well-being. In CrayoNano we have an informal environment in which it is easy to discuss and try out new ideas, and the distance between good results and implementation is short. With your contribution you can shape our customer-oriented culture and facilitate our rapid development towards a global player for nanotechnology-based semiconductor devices, that will make a difference.