Do you want to develop solutions that will make an impact? UV-C LEDs are a disrupting technology, enabling solutions to global challenges, such as access to clean water, reduce food waste, and cleaner air. We are looking to make a positive impact to society, creating a healthier and sustainable life for everyone.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and solution driven Senior Process Engineer who will be a key contributor in our experienced R&D team. The ideal candidate will thrive in a laboratory / cleanroom environment. The work location is Taiwan.
The Senior Process Engineer needs to have experience of flip-chip LED process and knowledge of improving UVC chip performance. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated professional who will apply their technical solution skills with a systematic approach to problems and have a detective mindset when investigating variations in process parameters and root causes for process failures.
For candidates with extensive experience, we are open to consider a more senior role/title.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Design, execute and develop process steps to improve the chip performance
- Working hands-on in a cleanroom environment, developing and collaborating with partner to run LED fabrication processes
- Apply problem solving techniques to reduce process variabilities and participate in hands-on investigation of process issues in collaboration with other members of the R&D team and partner
- Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science, Electrical engineering or related fields
- 5+ years’ experience within semiconductor processing (lithography, thin film deposition, wet or dry etching)
- Proven work experience in LED frontend and backend processes desired
- Systematic, analytical, resourceful, and solution oriented
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to use both traditional methodology and novel approaches to solve challenges and achieve technical success
- Good communication skills in English, both written and oral
What can we offer you:
- Competitive compensation package including attractive employee incentive programs
- A young, fast-growing, globally acting company backed by an experienced management.
- An active role in decision making and product strategy
- Visibility and recognition for your contributions
- A diverse and international work environment in a European/Taiwan based company
In CrayoNano you will become a part of a team who is highly dedicated and deeply devoted to leverage the potential of nanomaterials-based semiconductor technology enabling new applications in high volume markets. We have a work environment in which it is easy to discuss and try out new ideas, and the distance between good results and implementation is short.
With your contribution, we will continue our journey towards becoming a global player for nanotechnology-based semiconductor devices that will make a difference.