UV-C LEDs are a disrupting technology, enabling solutions to global challenges, such as access to clean water, reduce food waste, and cleaner air. We are looking to make a positive impact to society, creating a healthier and sustainable life for everyone.
As our Product Manager, you will play a crucial role as the owner and steward of our product portfolio and lifecycle management within the organization. Your responsibilities will encompass effectively communicating the value of our product to customers and stakeholders. Additionally, you will be responsible for closely monitoring strategic markets, trends, legislation, applications, competition, and customer needs in the rapidly evolving disinfection market. With this knowledge, you will be empowered to develop and execute a robust product strategy and continuous product improvement aimed at expanding our market share. You will be reporting to our Head of Marketing. We are looking for a passionate and experienced LED and/or photonics expert, with in-depth knowledge of optoelectronic and electronic semiconductor components and/or technologies.
Your role and main responsibilities
- Product portfolio- incl defining productstrategy and productdevelopment
- Product commercial success, and lifecycle management
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Define and implement measures to optimize product features
- Conducting customer presentations and product trainings
- Analyze growth markets and customer needs
- Responses to customer inquiries and provide technical information.
- Envision and execute Go-to-Market strategy with a customer-centric approach.
- Identify product USPs based on customer requirements in B2B and OEM business.
- Quality statement
- Support processes for quality control, technology improvements and continuous opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Marketing, Engineering, or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience within in the semiconductor components or optoelectronics business
- Excellent communication skills and intercultural competence
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision to achieve goals in a rapidly evolving environment
- Experienced user of Adobe Creative Suite, NetSuite, Craft CMS or similar software
- Competitive compensation package including attractive employee incentive programs
- A young, fast-growing, globally acting company backed by an experienced management.
- An active role in decision making and product strategy
- Visibility and recognition for your contributions
- A diverse and international work environment in a European/Taiwan based company
In CrayoNano you will become a part of a team who is highly dedicated and deeply devoted to leverage the potential of nano-semiconductor technology enabling new applications in high volume markets. We have a work environment in which it is easy to discuss and try out new ideas, and the distance between good results and implementation is short.
You will be a key player in shaping our customer-oriented culture and facilitating our rapid development towards becoming a global player for nanotechnology-based semiconductor devices that will make a difference.