Customer Operations Representative (TW)
Exciting, responsible tasks and the opportunity to shape our customer’s experience as the customers advocate, by providing best-in-class customer support and service.
We are looking for a Customer Operations Representative
Working as a Customer Operations Representative at CrayoNano is dynamic. You play a significant role in achieving our ambitious objectives. Reporting to the ‘Director of Customer Operations’, this role is one that creates operational and support excellence such that it differentiates us from our competition. The primary focus of this role is to become the customers advocate within the company and operational support and service to optimize delivery to customer requirement, that includes pre and post order management as well as forecast /demand management. At the same time, you will work closely with a broad set of colleagues from different functions and levels to deliver best in class customer service results to meet operational and financial targets. The position is located in Zhunan Township, Miaoli County, Taiwan 350.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Be the Customer Advocate within the company.
- Facilitates good communication between our Strategic customers, Sales and Fab.
- Participates in on-site visits to Customers with Sales when necessary.
- Manage Service Levels and ensure highest customer satisfaction.
- Follow up Leads and do Pre- Qualification of Opportunities for Sales.
- Prepare and Manage Quote to Customers.
- Take ownership in following up selected quotations with Customers and provide update to Sales.
- Enter orders according to PO and allocation ensuring optimized and even loading, as Backup for Data Entry.
- Establish EDX programs with certain Customers, to automate and manage Ordering/Invoicing/Inventory Process.
- Manage cut-over of orders due to product change requested by internal or external customers.
- Manage Backlog and Forecast of your customers.
- Manage Inventory Programs.
- Process, help escalating urgent orders.
- Perform all functions of the order / inquiry entry system.
- Anticipate Customers reactions to unfavourable schedule confirmation, quality issues, etc.
- Be the first point of contact for your customer to clarify general technical questions.
- Be an expert within your dedicated Market, like Disinfection, Curing, Analytics, Automotive, etc.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Education: Bachelor’s in business administration, economy, or related equivalent degree.
- Minimum 3 years of experience within Customer Service or Customer Operations, preferably within the electronic manufacturing B2B sector.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and oral, level 6. Office language.
- Experience in working with Microsoft office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point) and with a Business Tools like Oracle Netsuite, SAP, etc.
- Basic knowledge about NPS methodology, Forecasting methods like Waterfall analysis and Pricing Matrices.
- Analytic, resourceful, solution oriented.
- Positive, outgoing and service minded.
What we are offering:
- A young, fast-growing, globally acting company backed by an experienced management.
- Exciting, responsible tasks and the opportunity to shape the logistics organization, road map and strategy at an early stage.
- Highly motivated team and a long-term perspective.
- An intercultural working environment with flat hierarchies.
- Team-performance oriented culture.
In CrayoNano you will become a part of a team who is highly dedicated and deeply devoted to leverage the potential of nano-semiconductor technology enabling new applications in high volume markets. You will be a part of introducing and establishing cutting-edge semiconductor components to application markets that support everybody’s health and well-being. In CrayoNano we have an informal environment in which it is easy to discuss and try out new ideas, and the distance between good results and implementation is short. With your contribution you can shape our customer-oriented culture and facilitate our rapid development towards a global player for nanotechnology-based semiconductor devices, that will make a difference.